WHO I AM:
Hey, I’m Justine and I’ve got a knack for spending wisely.
I believe that being thrifty means finding the absolute best deal before spending hard-earned money on what you legitimately need and want. It takes time and know-how to live the thrifty life, but anybody can do it.
I’m not a financial guru, budgeting expert or investing wizard. In fact, I currently waver between living my life as a raging shopaholic and a cautious penny pincher. So I’m not perfect, but I do know a few things about saving money.
WHO YOU ARE:
I’m here to help YOU, the girls (and guys) who secretly yearn to find the best deals but don’t because you “don’t have time” or “don’t know how.” Kick those excuses to the curb, grab a cup of coffee and start perusing these posts:
NEW? START HERE!
- How I Define Being Thrifty
- Please Do Not Make These Online Shopping Mistakes
- Poshmark: 5 Reasons You’ll Love Buying and Selling
- Why Smart People Switch to Straight Talk Wireless
- My Top 10 Thrift and Consignment Store Finds!
See? I know what I’m talking about. That’s why I want to show you how to get exactly what you want, which is to score the absolute best deals.
TYPES OF POSTS YOU’LL SEE:
and much more.
When I’m not writing blog posts, foraging Savers and Goodwill or double tapping on Instagram like it’s my job, you can find me:
- Baking a mean bread pudding
- Listening to country music
- Using the word “clearly” far too often
- Contemplating why pumpkin isn’t a year round flavor
I love learning random facts about the authors of the blogs I read, so here are three ridiculous yet true facts:
- I have never sworn (out loud) but I can dish out sass and sarcasm with the best of them.
- I’m a Myers-Briggs INFJ, which I’ve read comprises less than one percent of the population. Yay for being unique!
- There is only one artist whose songs I know every (and I mean every) lyric to: my girl, Taylor Swift. I could go on and on about how much I adore her and her music, but I’ll just conclude by saying I’m one of the loyal fans who picked up her first album in 2006 and has been obsessed every since.
Let’s embrace the thrifty lifestyle together! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you Carrie Loves for the social media icons!